Auto Insurance Information
Auto insurance policies are designed for your protection, covering you financially in the event of an accident or other unavoidable incident, such as weather damage or theft. While understanding your insurance needs and policy options can be tricky, Casey Insurance Group is here to help. Contact us today to start exploring your options for auto insurance.
What Is Covered by Auto Insurance?
Each policy offers different coverages to protect you from a wide variety of risks. Here are some common types of coverage in auto insurance policies:
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance—This portion of your policy will help cover the cost of injury or damage done to you or your vehicle by someone who does not have adequate insurance coverage.
- Liability insurance—This type of coverage helps you pay for any damage you may do to others or their vehicles when you are at fault in a wreck. Liability insurance will cover bodily injury expenses such as medical bills and death expenses (if applicable). It will also cover property damage costs such as repairs to the other person’s car. Florida drivers must obtain minimum levels of liability insurance.
- Comprehensive insurance—This portion of your policy insures your vehicle against damages cause by non-accident issues, such as theft or weather damage.
- Collision insurance—This portion of your policy helps pay for damage to your car when you are involved in a collision.
- Medical payments (MedPay) coverage—If you are involved in an accident, this type of coverage will help pay the medical bills of you and your passengers.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage—The state of Florida requires all drivers to carry minimum levels of PIP. This coverage is similar to MedPay coverage, in that it helps pay for medical bills you incur in an accident, regardless of who it at fault. It goes one step further though, providing coverage for lost wages and death benefits following an accident.
How to Get Auto Insurance
At Casey Insurance Group , we are committed to helping you find a policy that fits your specific needs. Call us today or request an online quote on our website.