Seaworthy's Charter Boat Policy is the perfect choice for your customers engaged in sport fishing, sightseeing charters and dinner cruises.
Featuring Agreed Value coverage for boats valued from $1,000 to $1,000,000, the policy offers Captains a Choice of Deductibles, Medical Coverage for crew and passengers, Choice of Liability Limits, and a Broad Cruising Area (unrestricted offshore limit) with discounts for more restricted mileage.
Additional coverage features include Uninsured Boater Protection, full Salvage and Wreck Removal, an additional $854,400 in Fuel Spill Liability, Incidental “Sale of Catch” and Hurricane/Named Storm Haul Out coverage.
Optional "add on" coverages include Scuba & Snorkeling, Bareboat Chartering, Personal Effects (up to $25,000) for fishing gear and equipment owned by the Captain or his guests, Loss of Charter and/or Charter Reimbursement (when the boat is unavailable due to a claim), Marine Environmental Damage and Towing/Emergency Services for breakdowns.
Claims service is provided 24/7 by boating experts including immediate dispatch of assistance for fire, sinking, and fuel spill. This policy has no lay up period and offers multiple-policy discounts.
• 16 to 65 ft.
• Speed up to 55mph
• Six-pack and Inspected Vessel
• Sport Fishing, Sightseeing and Dinner Cruises
• Captain’s License Required
• Optional Add-On Coverages for
Bareboat Chartering or Scuba & Snorkeling
Agreed value Coverage
• Hull values from $1,000 to $1,000,000
• Covers Boat and Boating Equipment
• Unlimited Coastal Navigation
• No Lay Up
• Choice of Deductibles
• Fishing Equipment/Personal Effects (Optional)
• 24/7 Dispatch of Resources
• Towing Assistance (Optional)
• Salvage and Wreck Removal
• Hurricane Haul Out
P & I (Liability, Defense & Indemnity)
• Up to $1,000,000
• $854,400 Fuel Spill Liability
• Medical Payments
• Uninsured Boater Coverage
• “Sale of Catch” Coverage
• Marine Environmental Damage (Optional)
• Loss of Charter for Hire (Optional)
• Charter Reimbursement (Optional)
• Multiple Policies
• Restricted Mileage Cruising Areas
24/7 Claims Service
• Provided by Boating Experts
• Services of BoatU.S. Catastrophe Team
For more information about fishing guide / charter boat insurance, give Casey Insurance Group a call at 888-537-1412 today!